Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cake on the Beach

Wow, we haven't updated this site in way too long.  Sorry about that.  Over the summer, I managed to try more recipes.  One of my new favorites is Cake on the Beach.

Cake on the Beach - (Hungry Girl 1-2-3, Pg. 88, makes 3 servings, 136 calories per serving)  This tastes like a pineapple upside down cake.  I could eat this for dessert everyday.  If you like Pineapple Upside Down cake, I highly recommend this recipe.  It is very easy to make and worth the hour wait (you have to refridgerate the cake for an hour before serving).

My only suggestion is to use Prep bowls.  Regular cereal bowls are too big. The second time I made this recipe, I used my Pampered Chef small square bowls.  They were the perfect size.  Just make sure that whatever bowls you choose to use, they are microwave safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment