Sunday, September 26, 2010

Slow-cookin BBQ Chicken Take Two

Slow-Cookin BBQ Chicken - (Hungry Girl 1-2-3, Pg. 174-175, 149 calories) I'm not sure what Diana did when she made this recipe but I personally love this one.  I didn't have the same problems that Diana had.  However, the first time I made this, I used low-sodium (no salt added) tomato sauce, red wine vinegar (that was all I had) and I added 2 tbsps of Famous Dave's Rich and Sassy BBQ Sauce.  I cooked it on high for 4 hours and then I ate it on a wheat bun.  I also ate the leftovers with Baked Tostitos. 

I made this recipe again for my parents and they loved it.  My Mom just made it for the first time, on her own, this weekend.  She used the cider vinegar and said it was still a tasty recipe.

I would highly recommend this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment