Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sweet Potato Pie



I Can't Believe It's Not Sweet Potato Pie - (Hungry Girl, Pg. 164, 113 calories per serving, makes 4 servings) 

After a stressful week, I was craving my comfort foods but not wanting to break my diet prevented me from fulfilling my cravings.  I flipped through the originial Hungry Girl book looking for a good subsitute when I came across this recipe.  Since Butternut Squash is now a staple in my house, I had all the necessary ingredients on hand.  I pulled out my pyrex pie dish--since I was making pie--and proceeded to make the recipe.  It was a fairly easy to make recipe.

This recipe is not meant for a single person--the servings are big.  It is great to eat one night but not 4 nights in a row.  I would recommend making this when you know you are having company or you are going to a dinner party.

No comments:

Post a Comment